Wednesday, June 2, 2010

some new rules.

I am never, never, never, never, never allowed to go into American bars. Another thing I am never never never allowed to do is to take $20 baths just prior to going into American bars.

There seems to be a little bit of a quantum entanglement thing going on with Mr. Day of Firsts. I was supposed to meet a friend of a friend tonight in my second bar ever. Friend of friend did not show up, but guess who did! I am not making this up. I mean, I couldn't. That kind of plot twist just wouldn't occur to me. That was, let's see, around 9:00, and it's about 12 now. So we're an hour down from our record.

It's funny because my horoscope today said "your life is like the lyrics of a country song...but people are rooting for you after all!" (or maybe it was "rutting" ?) Either way. I get it. I get it. American bars: bad. Self-control: negligible. Life: laughable.

2 comments:

  1. I want to say, "You have got to be kidding me.", but I can't because you prove to me everyday that your life is better than fiction.
    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lauris! Your life is deliciously poetic!... I am fond of bars, though!

    ReplyDelete